Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ten minutes of thought explained

-Scared myself silly in my lodge room in Latur last night. Its one of those 'medimix packets, starchy towels, stainy sheets, we're-on-a-pilgrimage, do-not check behind the thick velvet curtains' rooms.

-Exercise might not be my enemy, but fat is now my friend. Even if I bitch about it, I wont actively get rid of it. no.

-Imagined screaming at a partner who in my head was screaming at me. In reality he has no idea who I am. good good.

-I like feeling 'cool' in my head. I think up a lot of situations (day dream) and conjure up great 'show-stopping' actions and words, delivered by me. There's applause sometimes. Long live the spirit of rajnikanth in me.

-I'm not sure if stepping out at 1 in the night in a place like Latur puts a girl in the 'stupid' category or 'brave' category or what. It's sad that it would have to be put in some category. If I said it was to watch pyaar impossible, would your answer change?

-Sometimes I think I might not be able to scream when attacked. Sometimes I think I might scream, just, middle of class or office and then I have to physically shut my mouth to stop myself.

-Caramel custard, when made right and served right, is pretty beautiful.

5 comments:

Niniel said...

My ten minutes definitely includes either Gerard Butler or Jude Law somewhere.

Sigh.

sidhrt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sidhrt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ML said...

hi i just found your blog randomly by clicking the "next blog" button and i like your writing a lot. i laughed when i read about the idea of you involuntarily screaming and not being able to stop yourself because i'm afraid of that too sometimes and you're the only other person i know who has ever had that fear.

i hope you don't mind if i follow your blog.

Meenakshi said...

@niniel: even sherlock was pretty hot. in a confused but martial arts expert kinda way.

yes there is that kinda way.

@mary: thank you :), ofcourse I dont mind