Thursday, March 25, 2010

please to see

This is an email I received from a complete stranger. Made my day. You cannot make this stuff up. I have copy-pasted the email here - word-by-word original stuff my friends.

GP Sharma t o pssreekanth, me

pl note the cell no. of L.Ganesan S/o Lakshmana sastrigal of malkaji giri who is son-in-law of my friend Ramachadra is working in good position in computer company near india councilate bldg. you can meet him with my introduction. if he can help you anyway he may do it. his cell 00971504524004 at Dubai

2. another one friend Mr. Pavan of hyderabad is running a industry at Dubai. he can also help you for contact him with my introduction as told by kannan. or request Krishna od Chigago whise email is tk@iyka.com

these are for your information.

affly chitta

Life does have its moments of pure unadulterated genius. Pure unadulterated (possibly) unintentional genius. I jumped up and down a bit, then forwarded this to a couple of friends who immediately proclaimed their undying love for me. It made their day too.

Enjoy Nagamani.

No comments: