Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The (Needed?) Shot of Perspective

Dear you,


Alright, I am completely freaking out. I must have sent a hundred messages to my friends, each with a screaming sentence of ‘help’, ‘I need to get out of here’, ‘I am losing my mind’ etc. So then I decide I need to take my daily double shot of ‘perspective’ in order to calm down enough to continue working and get through this miserable day.


Then I made the mistake of asking myself the following question – which I think I need to (someday) make a poll and put up in a website (not this one) (one which a number of people will read) and figure out what the popular opinion is.


Here is the poll anyway, in the event my mostly silent readers would like to contemplate in their free time. And do Contemplate, it is an important question and not to be answered lightly.

Question: Is it alright to get through each day on the assurance that ‘my life could be worse’:

Answer:

a. It’s alright you spoilt ****(add as many stars as you find necessary);

b. It’s not alright at all, Dingbat (used lovingly);

c. I don’t know, don't bother me. Go away.


Ok, I’ve taken today’s shot anyway. Need to get back to work. My life could be worse.

Love,

soontobevery Psychogirl

5 comments:

Rasika said...

its not alright.
but i keep telling myself the same thing now

Meenakshi said...

I am not liking this grown-up world eggy.

Rasika said...

tell me abt it.
:/

Suree said...

B is my answer... :)

Indecision Personified said...

B...B..always B. :) Don;t worry, you'll figure something out.