Monday, August 23, 2010

hello, long time no p.

p = post. not pee. long time no pee would be a real problem.

hello.

Do I have anything to say? That is the question.

I am off home this weekend on a very-much impromptu trip.
I am broke.
I am loaded with work.
I am feeling sick from the Chinese food I just had for dinner (again) (again for both the feeling sick part and the Chinese food for dinner part)
I am doing quite yay generally.

I went grocery shopping last night and bought an awesome load of stuff. Including a packet of black eyed beans. How cute are they ha.

hello little beans. 

Anyway. 
I also bought some other chickpea what not stuff. I bought RIN SUPREME BAR WITH EXTRA 50 GMS. Tide. I bought three cartons of juice. Two Nestle Milk cartons. Family pack of ice cream. Some tooth brushes. Paste. Not an exhaustive list. Then the shopkeeper man told me there's a number I could call on for HOME DELIVERY (ta da). That was my reward for the good-girl shopping I did. 

Then I watched "He's Just Not That Into You" on HBO. I like the movie. Made sense to me. I could identify with every kook character in there. 

The girl who thrives on drama
The girl who gets a little nutty about being lied to
The girl who checks her hundred inboxes, phone, chat, mail, fb what not in anxiety. 
The girl who.. ok, I identified with all the women in the movie. 
and some men. 
Let me not give too much away here.

Then I fell asleep while watching "Sleuth" which actually seemed like a really fun movie. 

I miss some of my friends. Some of my non-friends. Makes me feel a bit quiet at times. But, you know what they say..ok not They.. I say.  

Life is a road roller. 

deep.



4 comments:

Shamli said...

It is in time of such lonliness
That mother Malaika comes to me
Singing words of wisdom
"Main Zandu Balm hui, darling tere liye"

Meenakshi said...

shams, tum meri ishq kameeni ho. :) tum also bahuth gasolina ho.

whats up ho.

Anonymous said...

nice post. could have called them black eyed 'peas'. just saying.

Indecision Personified said...

me too?