Monday, January 31, 2011

Pay me for Building Photos or Buy me an Ipad (this summarises the entire post - don't bother reading)

What am I doing now.

I am browsing 'architecture' - 'photography' in Deviant Art. It's a website. No I won't give you the link. Just go Google it. Ok not NOW.

Have I lost you? Hello?

Ok, anyway, trooping on. I am browsing 'architecture' - 'photography' and there are some really nice photos here of really nice (ok don't go look) houses, bridges, roads, buildings, rooms, beds and lights.

I would like you to pay me to take photos of buildings around the world. Are you listening? (Only bother listening if you are very rich and are willing to pay me very lots of money for something I have only shown about  10/100 talent in - and some of that 10 is helped along by pure 'fluke').

Fluke. I wonder if people use that word or if its just used in Chennai. I don't remember the last time anyone used that word. Hm.

Fluke.

Fluke describes quite a bit of my life actually. I don't mind at all. I'm so lazy, Fluking is the best thing that happens to me.

I suppose, fluking is a good thing to happen to anyone.
Fluking - I'm not sure that's a word. But my auto-correct isn't attempting to correct me. So, it is then.

Back to paying me lots of money for photos of buildings.

Actually, try doing that or just buy me an I-pad.


No comments: