Thursday, April 19, 2012

Some questions

Hey man Gotye, you made any other good songs or what?
are you a one-song wonder?
even that song, was it Kimbra who made it super?
Do you ask yourself this stuff Gotye?

Why did so many people watch and enjoy JAG?
Why did a lot of people not like Happy Days?
How many of you think Happy Days is a reference to the Telegu Film?
How many of you are fools?

What does "You make me this, bring me up, bring me down, plays it sweet, makes me move like a freak" really mean Alexandra Stan?
What does "Mr. Saxobeat" mean Alexandra Stan?
What does it matter given that I love that song anyway?





1 comment:

Niniel said...

Haha. Oh dude, you should listen to these DJ podcast things. It will clarify a lot. I heard one in which this DJ talks about his song "Hell's Bells" and he says, (and I'm not kidding) "So why the name Hell's Bells? Because, I use a lot of bells in the track. And it sounds nice- hell's bells." ARGH. THEY DON'T HAVE FULLY FUNCTIONAL BRAINS. There is no other answer.