Monday, August 19, 2013

Kambackt Eeshq

Can you call "reading Elle Decor and feeling jealous" a pastime? Well, its mine. I do it slowly and with concentration.

I wonder though, am I going all EVIL EYE on these people featured in ED? I look at their houses and walls and thingumajigs and go, wtf ya so unfair. Then I look at these sexy designers with awesome jobs and go, wtf ya so unfair. Jealous jealous jealous.

I dont mean to cast evil eye and all but man, I mean, you did something to deserve that amazeballs house and that sexy job. Right?

If you didnt, I shall press the EVIL EYE RELEASE button.

feh. pointless


----


Went somewhere for dinner yesterday and food was so fancy but so bad. Every item had some nonsense thrown in for good measure which was a bad measure because it crappified a good product.

Stupid.


---


Im such a lazy mf. If I want my life to change, I just expect people around me to change their lives so I can get what I want. Yes, Im talking fully abstract and you wont know what this is about EVER. but well.  I just wish i was a doer - I wish I changed my own life by my own actions. I will try and do that now.

Flopshow.


--


I saw a sign board which said DO NOT GIVE ARMS TO BEGGARS.
Haha.

Ok, truthfully, there is no such signboard.  Well, except in my head. Its red letters on a yellow background.

All CAPS.

---


My dashed lines arent uniform - I wonder if that bugs anyone. DASH YOUR LINES PROPERLY MAN they think and I'm all F YOU and theyre all DONT YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR BLOG and i'm all please stop yelling at me

--   ---- -

ha.

---

I wish I was golden, just pure and nice and proper. Thoo, don't be dirty. I wish I was good. How is it that I know what Good would be and then I just continue my own dirty way.

No comments: