Thursday, April 15, 2010

credit

what a grumpy old
what a complete bore

let's all move from this here anonymous
let's try a frame and some pose
smile like you don't mean it, it smiles more

gather your horses and some goat
just some goat

try me for some fun, try her on for size
she fits you like a rubber duck
I mean she doesn't

what do you want me to say darling
i make sense but we don't
i make good sambar but you don't

don't jump out the window and ruin my view

clean my fan instead, please
i just cannot bring myself to do it, and the dirt is all over my bed
clean my fan, so I don't worry
for my white sheets and curtains

the cushions can go rot.

2 comments:

sidhrt said...

maybe you know
forty
great is a wrong time
shadab jakati
how could yellow be so mild
or a place so sweaty
lemon can never be forgotten
japan
bye
japan

Meenakshi said...

hahah looks like you understand me
we should make a romance movie
we should also make some bird
bye