Thursday, April 15, 2010

I bought a dupatta today

It took me twenty minutes to get a cab to go to the shop
It took me thirty minutes to choose from very many dupattas the shop had to offer
But I believe I have found the dupatta I was looking for
Well they said buy it or leave now, we shut at eight

Nice dupatta still

Then I made the mistake of taking a cab home.
I got stuck in traffic. For hours
It was very hot and I was very tired
The cab was pretty stinky.

Some people find the word stinky pretty cute
What, its true. There are people who do.
I happen to be one of those people.
HA.

Stinky. Hello there little stinky.
Its a pretty cute word, I could have a dog named stinky.
I won't have a dog, so that's ok.

Really felt like getting some nonsense out of my head and system.
Feels good to have somewhere to put it anyway.
I never really like getting rid of anything completely

2 comments:

Shamli said...

My sister also thinks Stinky is a cute word.

She also calls everyone from me, to cute dogs, to the husband Stinky.

You're all nut cases.

sidhrt said...

i almost bought a dupatta yesterday but i saw your post just in time.