Monday, May 17, 2010

are we human or are we dancer

Silly song, but I like it. The Killers. Plays at TGIF all the time. I'm usually high by the third time the song comes on. I like it.

are we human
or are we dancer
my signs are vital
my hands are cold
I'm on my knees
looking for the answer
are we human
or are we dancer

In an interview with Rolling Stone, Flowers said that he was irritated over the confusion about the lyrics and also that fans were unhappy with the song's dance beat: "It's supposed to be a dance song, [the beat] goes with the chorus...If you can't put that together, you're an idiot. I just don't get why there's a confusion about it."

Well Mr. Flowers. It's a silly song. Don't get all bent up about it. I like it.
You could've tried

Are we human
or are we Lancer
the cars were sexy
and they're now so old
I was driving one,
then I got the answer
Must be human
to drive a Lancer

No?

I'm going nuts. The song is good though. I like it.

1 comment:

Niniel said...

I also like this song a lot. Its started coming as the backgrounf song for some ad on tv. But its silly.

Q: Are we human or are we dancer?
A: We're human you idiot.

Hee hee. I think I'll post that.