Monday, May 17, 2010

saved by circumstance

I don't believe I have given enough credit to how much I have been saved by circumstance in the past year.

Never in my life have there been so many mistakes just waiting to be committed, but somehow, it seems like the universe in a gi-normous effort to save my ass (I wouldn't call it a conspiracy - that is usually coming together for an evil purpose - this was an all in all thankgoodness purpose), created circumstance which literally forced me to make no mistakes.

Possible, that I would have made the right choices anyway. But sometimes, its good to have someone absolutely ensuring that you have no way but the right way to go. None of my friends could have played that role. Not my family. That's where I let myself feel happy thinking there's someone else out there watching out for and over the very-human me.

It was the equivalent of an intervention. A much needed one. and it has worked.

No comments: