Tuesday, June 01, 2010

post midnight blog rambler

because I have a lot of work, I don't blog very much (also because that's about all I have to say. yes)

for some reason just can't bring myself to come home and head straight to sleep
despite being quite, quite tired.

I've listened to 'uff teri adaa' from karthik calling karthik a minimum of twenty times already.
It's still on.

**

I suck at applying nail polish. All my nails are looking quite ok, except One. Which looks like the nail equivalent of 'The Man Without a Face' (Mel Gibson movie) or the Thing from the Fantastic Four. You get the drift.

**

I bought a cool bum-cooler for my laptop. Its supposed to keep my laptop all cool and comfy. Except, while the laptop used to get hot at the bottom before, it gets hot on the top now.

Screw you Belkin.

what?

ok, well true, you screwed me.

Argh.

**

I've bought "The Princess and the Frog". I'm excited about watching it. But, I think I'd be more excited if I had an air conditioner - then I can get all comfortable, eat some chips and watch some Disney. I'm beginning to think that pretty much everything in life would be better with some smooth air-conditioning action at home.

I'm too lazy to go buy one.

**

If I had an AC, I wouldn't have needed the Belkin laptop bum cooler. Just saying.

No comments: